That Guy,Crazy Guy,Retro Guy,Noodnick, Off-Beat
• Ronald Webb is registered with Voice123 since 2012-09-11.
Ronald Webb does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ronald Webb was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ronald Webb started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Ronald Webb is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ronald Webb does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ronald Webb was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a down home and friendly voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I can sound like: Keanu Reeves, Christopher Lloyd, Charles Fletcher, Shaggy, Ranger Smith, Ghostbusters, etc...
My voice has been described as friendly, gentle, deep, paranoid, thoughtful, next door, charming, refreshing, authoritative, retro, out-going, pleasant, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regular town folk from the northeast, Star Wars Fan who can't get enough Toys,
Kooky out-there type with psychedelic hippie lingo, Shaggy...Frightened and paranoid male who can't seem to shake the creeper, Some Guy who enjoys the Metal Concerts!
My Voice Experience
Voiced a husband type who must convince wife to look for a more affordable car, in a local Toyota Commercial, I also did a Bagel Bites Commercial as a thrilled and surprised buddy. I also did the voice-over work for Model Train Museum for a news package. I played a bummed out Golfer who can't get anything right. I was also the narrator in a Cat Treats spot.
I have graduated from the Connecticut School of Broadcasting - Stratford Campus and had the chance to make voice-overs and become a radio personality.
I also had an internship with a local radio station. Which has help produce and perform many skits and copywriting project.
My Studio Equipment
I do have a Mac G4 with the applications, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, and Garage Band.
I am the d.j. and music supervisior for an internet radio show that plays oldies, classic, & psychedelic rock.
Upon many duties I create special promo spots and sweepers.
I also, enjoy film and retro animation. Which has been a tremendous inspiration when creating characters and diverse voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ronald Webb by email or phone, please click here.