That Guy,Crazy Guy,Retro Guy,Noodnick, Off-Beat
I have a down home and friendly voice. Have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I can sound like: Keanu Reeves, Christopher Lloyd, Charles Fletcher, Shaggy, Ranger Smith, Ghostbusters, etc...
My voice has been described as friendly, gentle, deep, paranoid, thoughtful, next door, charming, refreshing, authoritative, retro, out-going, pleasant, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regular town folk from the northeast, Star Wars Fan who can't get enough Toys,
Kooky out-there type with psychedelic hippie lingo, Shaggy...Frightened and paranoid male who can't seem to shake the creeper, Some Guy who enjoys the Metal Concerts!
My Voice Experience
Voiced a husband type who must convince wife to look for a more affordable car, in a local Toyota Commercial, I also did a Bagel Bites Commercial as a thrilled and surprised buddy. I also did the voice-over work for Model Train Museum for a news package. I played a bummed out Golfer who can't get anything right. I was also the narrator in a Cat Treats spot.
I have graduated from the Connecticut School of Broadcasting - Stratford Campus and had the chance to make voice-overs and become a radio personality.
I also had an internship with a local radio station. Which has help produce and perform many skits and copywriting project.
My Studio Equipment
I do have a Mac G4 with the applications, Soundtrack Pro, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, and Garage Band.
I am the d.j. and music supervisior for an internet radio show that plays oldies, classic, & psychedelic rock.
Upon many duties I create special promo spots and sweepers.
I also, enjoy film and retro animation. Which has been a tremendous inspiration when creating characters and diverse voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ronald Webb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ronald Webb is a Standard subscriber.
• Ronald Webb was last active on Voice123 223 days ago