Sophisticated, multi-faceted, distinctive
• Roger Shoemaker is registered with Voice123 since Jun 30, 2010.
Roger Shoemaker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Roger Shoemaker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Roger Shoemaker started his/her voice over career in 1969.
• Currently Roger Shoemaker is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Roger Shoemaker does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Roger Shoemaker was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have an unusual, distinctive voice, an aspirate tenor sound with lots of vocal range and control, and sophisticated dynamics.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Dennis, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can make complex narration in both fiction and non-fiction easy to understand. I can do a variety of voice characterizations for both male and female characters of any age. I am fluent in French, have strong German, and can do a wide range of dialects. I have traveled extensively in northeast Asia, and have a good ear particularly for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
My Voice Experience
While not extensive, I have done some narration for promotional videotapes, reading for the blind, radio advertising, and out-going-message recording.
BA in Dramatic literature from Yale; MFA in Directing from Catholic University. I was also trained a singer. I have also presented extensively at conferences and meetings on complex topics relating to Arts Education, and other public speaking assignments.
My Studio Equipment
I am just creating my home studio, but i have an Edirol digital recorder, I/0 magic cd burner, pc computer, and high-speed internet connection.
I was an Associate Professor of Theater at Trinity College, for twelve years, Artistic Director of an Equity summer theater for seven ears, and and Dean for the Arts at Walnut Hill begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting School for the Arts for twenty-four years.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Roger Shoemaker by email or phone, please click here.