A warm, rich, deep voice that's believable
A warm, rich, deep voice that's believable, friendly, compelling, and enjoyable to listen to.
I infuse your message with the ​​credibility, sincerity, humor, sensitivity, excitement, or power that you want to convey to your audience, regardless if the job involves Commercial, Narration, Announcer, audio book or animation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Roseville, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Surfer Dude, Russian Accent, Military General, Southern Accent, Flamboyant Character (Richard Simmons), Cockney Accent, Warrior Accent, Pirate Accent.
My Voice Experience
A former actor in the '80's, I now do voice acting. I am very experienced, with work for television (announcer for TV show), General Electric, Hewlett Packard, Hootsuite, the video game industry (apps and games), the U.S Post Office and the U.S. Senate to my credit.
My jobs have included commercial, narration, television announcer, video game voices, comedy improv acting, training videos, technical/scientific/medical narration, documentaries, and Audio Books.
I have a BS in Biology and Psychology, which help me understand technical copy, and I attended college acting classes.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own professional studio with sound treatment and phone patch.
To record I use a Neumann TLM 103 Microphone, a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface, and Adobe Audition Software.
With my varied background, I understand the context of a broad range of projects including: Automotive, Medical, Scientific, and Technology themed copy.
I also attend improv seminars on a monthly basis to hone my acting and improv skills.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Roger Buehler by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Roger Buehler is a Standard subscriber.
• Roger Buehler was last active on Voice123 139 days ago