Futuristic, Mello, Amped, High School, College Kid
serious stern and calm for talk radio, playful live and professional for commercials, animated rough hard for video games.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
tough from the streets, nerdy bookworm, high school dweeb, slick ladies man, charming guy next door, business associate, school jock, edgy radio jock.
My Voice Experience
Catch 22 Cothing - Stunna Shade commercial 2006
106 KMEL FM in house voice for Germ-X commercial 2003
Radio Studio Techniques(Chabot College Hayward, Ca), Logic 101(Pyramind Media and Music Production School San Francisco, Ca)
My Studio Equipment
Apple Logic Pro 8
12 Channel Mackie mixer
MXL M.A.R.K. Mic
2 Technics 1200's
Mac Book Pro
DJ for 10 years mixing Hip Hop, R&B, Soul, and Electronic. 3 years experience as a board operator for Clear Channel Radio San Francisco. 5 years experience in promotions at Clear Channel Radio San Francisco. I also worked in Dispatch at AT&T Internet Services.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeramie Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeramie Brown is a Standard subscriber.
Jeramie Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeramie Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeramie Brown does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeramie Brown was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.