Voice Actor-Great Range/Character Specialist
• Rodney Dean is registered with Voice123 since Mar 20, 2004.
• Rodney Dean started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Rodney Dean is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rodney Dean was last active on Voice123 147 days ago
I can be soft sell, or hard sell. I can be animated, or just the guy next door. And if you are looking for a professional voice impersonator, I'm your guy! Voice Impressions - Character voices ranging from Cartoon Animation to Celebrities to Singers. I can do all sorts of voiceover jobs, I also have "original voices" as well. Go to the "additional information" website below and hear them all!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Character voices ranging from Cartoon Animation to Celebrities to Singers. Some of favorite voices include Al Bundy, Don Cherry Impersonator, Bullwinkle, Tony The Tiger, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Maxwell Smart, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Don Pardo, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Patrick Warburton, Steve Irwin, George Takei, Simpsons Characters (Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Barney Gumbel, Waylon Smithers, Mr.Burns, Otto, Snake), Southpark Characters (Eric Cartman, Mr.Garrison, Mr.Mackie, Mr.Hankey), Family Guy Characters (Peter Griffin, Quagmire, Cleveland, Joe, Brian Griffin), Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Disney, Star Trek, T.V, Movie personalities, Saturday Night Live(SNL) and many more. I can do all sorts of voiceover jobs, I also have "original voices" as well. Go to the "additional information" website below and hear them all!
English speaking dialects include French, German, Asian, Mexican, East Indian and Native Indian.
My Voice Experience
Voice overs for radio all across North America.
Own Studio-produced commercials and productions.
Live phone-ins to radio stations across Canada and US.
Voices for Podcasts
Studio produced comedy CD "The Voices in my Head".
Live performances in Las Vegas, Edmonton, Panorama, St. Albert and for Carnival Cruises in Mexico.
Have CRM designation with Radio Marketing Bureau since 2001.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser Condenser Microphone, a sony mic preamp, and a variety of mixing and editing software in studio. I also have a Zoom digital Mic for offsite and remote productions.
Stand-up Comedy, Live performances.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rodney Dean by email or phone, please click here.