Rich, Deep, Casual and Refined
Rich, Deep, Casual and Refined. Able to impart a guy next door delivery while still maintaning standards of excellence. Able to offer a corporate client the voice that will make your training videos fun and entertaining. I also am able to sound relatable to the younger generations. Very versitle and coachable. No ego with an eagerness to deliver results.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latino, Surfer, Jock, Rapper, Comical, Whimsical, Silver Spoon.
My Voice Experience
I've worked in broadcasting since 1995. In that period I have worked for a great variety of clients all over the Southwestern United States. Just to name a few:
The WB TV / Albuquerque (Station Voice)
University of New Mexico
Multiple Car Dealerships
The Albuquerque Dukes (AAA Baseball)
Club El Ray
Trumps Bar & Grill
Fullerton College - Associates Degree - Communications
Cal State Fullerton - Bachelors Degree - Communications
Over 10 Years of work as a Radio DJ all over the Western United States
My Studio Equipment
Tapscan Multi Track Equipment
Adobe Digital Editing
Reel to Reel
CDR & CDRW
Able to prove completed voice projects in any format desired. Many renowned Studios are only a few minutes drive from my location. Willing to travel if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rod Barajas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rod Barajas is a Standard subscriber.
Rod Barajas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rod Barajas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rod Barajas does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rod Barajas was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.