professional, warm, conversational, mom, announcer
Narrations can be delivered in a middle or low register, warm, storyteller, educational, and/or smooth and professional. For commercials you'll find a mom-type, conversational, or a sultry-sexy type. My voice is very suitable for IVR. Can do character voices for animation or toys, as well as sing in character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, Castillian Spanish, Neutral Latin American Spanish, German, French, English with a "nondescript foreign accent", Spanish accent, German accent, French accent
My Voice Experience
I've been a working voice over actress for 4 years. Samples of my work include Avaya IVR for US and Germany, Feeding America Radio Campaign in Spanish, Hewlett Packard product narrations, Hilton educational narrations, Identity Guard radio commercials, THX Tune Up app narration, and Toys'RUs "Hairmonies" doll voices in the US, Spain, Germany, and France.
I'm a professional voice coach with 2 decades of voice training and teaching experience in Europe and the US, and have been working as a professional vocalist for close to 25 years. I've been training in voice over continuously with Dorothy Gallagher and VoiceTrax San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro with Adobe Audition and Logic Pro X, Neumann U87 mic, Apogee One interface. Auditions may be recorded with an MXL 960 mic instead of the Neumann, but never the job itself if booked.
I'm booked often for doing English with a "nondescript foreign accent" and for jobs in multiple languages for localization purposes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rocio Guitard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rocio Guitard is a Standard subscriber.
• Rocio Guitard was last active on Voice123 244 days ago