Sarcastic, sexy, baritone, wacky, crooner, young
• Rocco DellaNeve is registered with Voice123 since Apr 02, 2010.
• Rocco DellaNeve started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Rocco DellaNeve is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rocco DellaNeve was last active on Voice123 295 days ago
I've been told I have a "Sexy drawl" when talking on the phone. I'm also told that people don't realize it's me when they here me sing, because I'm able to perform a number of different musical stylings convincingly. Anything from a crooner-type voice like Sinatra (I often perform Jazz duo in my hometown of Buffalo) to harder rock stuff (I've done emulation projects of the band Phoenix), to pop (I've also lent my voice for use on a Justin Timberlake emulation).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Buffalo, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Kermit the Frog (ha!)
My Voice Experience
SUNY Fredonia-Bachelor of Science in Sound Recording Technology and Vocal Performance. I also studied media arts for 2 years while at SUNY Fredonia. I've studied classical recording with Bernd Gottinger and modern recording techniques under Dave Fridmann (Flaming Lips, MGMT, Mercury Rev, etc.). I've taken many courses on arranging and production from Berklee college of music. I've given many live performances of classical works sung in Italian, German, Spanish, and French.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio complete with Neve 1073 preamp, JBL LSR speakers, MOTU 896 m3, Apogee A/D conversion, Mac Pro, Macbook, Mackie UCP, ART pro VLA, DBX 166 compressor, Apple Logic Pro 9, Digital Performer, Abelton Live, Reason 4, Waves plugins, Steven Slate drums, EZ Drummer, NI komplete 5, M-tron pro, IK plugin suites, etc. More can be rented from nearby studios I freelance at.
I am a proficient sight-reader. I play piano, bass, guitar and drums in addition to doing voice-overs/singing. I'm also a recording engineer, capable of recording/mixing/mastering my own compositions/sessions. In my studio I also have an acoustic piano, 1978 Fender Rhodes Mark II, Prophet 08, a bunch of amps, guitars, basses, pedals and FX.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Rocco DellaNeve by email or phone, please click here.