sincere, natural, aggressive, intense, happy
I have a mid-tone natural voice that is VERY versatile voice ranging from fun and quirky, to aggressive and intense, from smooth and sensual, to loud and boisterous.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British commoner, Australian, celtic, street spanish, canadian, southern US (hillbilly/redneck), other worldly groans and growls, clownish, mono-tone
My Voice Experience
Everything from culinary VO's to video gaming! Radio ad's, car dealerships, movie trailers, and event announcements! I do laughs, and any kind of emotional characterization you can think of! You know...the kind of stuff that drives my wife CRAZY and my kids to hysteria!:-)
I also do evil characters, villains, and monsters; from child-like scary to full-on horror thrillers.
I enjoy the "guy-next-door" gig as well! Let's me just relax and read like I'm at my best friends house-SO easy to get into character!:-)
I've been a professional composer, musician, engineer, and voice actor for 10 years. Wanted to finish my degree in music composition but I've been afforded too many opportunities to return to school.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools HD system on a Mac Pro with Aura LYNX and DIGI 192 A/D D/A's
Mic Pre's from API, Daking, Purple, and Neve
Compressors from UBK, API, Universal Audio, Chandler, DBX, and Daking
Mics: Neumann U87 (x2), KM149, BLUE Kiwi (x2), Telefunken Copperhead.
Custom Focal Monitors.
I'm also a composer. I write for library companies across the country and have worked on pieces with Sub Way, ESPN, NBA, 2010 World Cup Soccer, and EA gaming.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rob Tinney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Tinney is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Tinney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Tinney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Tinney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Tinney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.