Laid back, lazy, carefree, soothing, low
• Rob Kratoska is registered with Voice123 since Aug 12, 2008.
Rob Kratoska does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Kratoska was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rob Kratoska started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Rob Kratoska is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rob Kratoska does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Kratoska was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Depends on the project I am assigned. I can be professional and smooth for a business presentation, fun-loving and high energy for a commercial, or inflecting up and down to communicate pauses, commas, parentheses, or exclamations in a story. I can also insert different voices for different characters, depending on those character's descriptions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: British, Irish, Scottish, Australian, Russian, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc.
Characterizations: Crazy old lady, hippie/stoner, anybody who is drunk, Satan/Voldemort/The main evil guy in the story. Basically any character that the reader is supposed to hate, I can figure out a great voice for them.
My Voice Experience
None whatsoever. Honestly, I'm only doing this because customers at my current job (Subway) tell me I have a great radio voice and that I should do something with it.
I graduated high school in 2006 and have so far completed 2 years of college.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Rob Kratoska
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rob Kratoska by email or phone, please click here.