Professional, Smooth, Edgy, Authoritative, Cool
Very professional narrative voice, clear and authoritative.
I also have a motherly, caring, warm and sympathetic voice, as well as young hip, edgy cool chick with an urban flair. Very versatile!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
95132, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include British, southerner, southern belle, urban chic chick, African-American, Puerto Rican, New York and a California Valley girl.
My character voices include an accurate portrayal of babies, tots, teenagers, young boys, and seniors.
My Voice Experience
I have been in voice overs for over 15 years. I've done commercials and industrials for Disney, Blue Cross, Aetna, Kaiser, Dow Chemicals, Mattel, and many more. I have also done animation as well as being an on-air radio personality.
SJSU-BA in Theatre Arts: Radio, Film , and Television
Marc Graue Studios in Burbank, CA
Kalmenson & Kalmeson Los Angeles, CA
Joel Asher Scene Study
The Groundlings School
American Conservatory Theatre
San Jose State University
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a top studio in SF Bay Area.
I also have my own studio which includes:
Shure 57, 58
Plain and simple, I'm very good at what I do--that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robin Hudson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robin Hudson is a Standard subscriber.
• Robin Hudson was last active on Voice123 8 days ago