Commercial & training voiceover specialist
Mature British accent chielfy suited for corporate and serious speech, as well as instructional videos and announcements for public buildings. Specialization in technical and software based instructional and tutorial voiceovers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I chielfy do voiceovers in received or "BBC-style" pronounciation. Also able to do British regional accents such as Yorkshire, Lancashire, Glasgow, Edinburgh, West country and cockney. Also able to do German and French voiceovers with "correct" or received pronounciation.
My Voice Experience
I have worked chiefly in corporate voiceovers, and have done a radio ad for MacDonalds in the UK, as well as online movies for www.sibelius.com. I am a regular presenter for Sibelius, Digidesign and M-Audio across the USA.
Masters Degree from Oxford University in Britain.
Considerable experience in performing arts (acting) as well as running a recording studio in Baltimore MD for the past 7 years. Accomplished singer, performer, composer and arranger.
My Studio Equipment
Fully equipped Pro Tools Digital 32 channel recording studio. Mics include Neumann and Audio Technica. Main mic pre is Universal Audio Remote DCS. State of the art post production tools (compression, EQ, mastering) and RTAS based plug-ins also offered. Ability to record to picture and edit in voice against existing sound affects.
I can work with all audio formats, as well as native files generated from Pro Tools, Performer, Logic, Sonar and Cubase.
Track record of delivering on-time and accurate performance. 12 years working in the audio industry for top rated companies.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robin Hodson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robin Hodson is a Standard subscriber.
• Robin Hodson was last active on Voice123 55 days ago