Energetic, Intense, Conversational, Resonant.
Warm, deep, and mature for narrations, friendly and energetic for commercials, edgy for nightclubs and hard sells, monotone for top 40 promos, natural for situational scenes, and character voices ranging from teenager to middle aged male.
For character voices, the bigger the challenge to my acting abilities, the better. I love getting into and exploring a character. As a thespian with a wide background of influences, no challenge is too big.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Surfer, guy-next-door, over-the-top deep and sexy, old-time radio, exaggerated comedic, cartoon, upper crust British, southern drawl, thick Brooklyn, cliched male superhero, calculated bad-guy, Eastwood-esque western, cowboy, stoner, nerd, Igor, crazy professor, monotone Top 40 promo voice-over.
My Voice Experience
As a producer for a large radio network, I've had years of experience not only voicing, but listening and directing as well, which has helped developed my abilities all around.
Acting in numerous theater productions has given me experience doing character voices.
* Diploma (Honors) - Radio & Television (Radio) - Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton Alberta (2007)
* Executive Producer - Voiceprint Canada, Edmonton Alberta (2006-2007)
* Dan O'Day's Creative Summit 2008 - Los Angeles California.
* Grade 10 Honors with Distinction: Classical Piano (Royal Conservatory of Music - Toronto, Canada)
* "Bridal Terrorism" - Vic Juba Community Theater Group - June 2009 (Lloydminster Alberta)
* "Asylum" - Vic Juba Community Theater Group - November 2009 (Lloydminster Alberta)
* "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" - Vic Juba Community Theater Group - October 2010 (Lloydminster, Alberta)
* "300 Seconds" - Vic Juba Community Theater Group - June 2011 (Lloydminster, Alberta)
* "MiddleMen - Episode 4" - Independently Produced - April 2011 (Edmonton, Alberta)
* "Lucky Dollar" - SPCA Theater Group - November 2011 (Lloydminster, Alberta)
* "Hands Across the Sea" - Vic Juba Community Theater Group - April 2012 (Lloydminster, Alberta)
* "MiddleMen - Episode 5" - Independently Produced - August 2013 (Edmonton, Alberta)
My Studio Equipment
AKG C414 Mic
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor
Adobe Audition 1.5, 2, & 3
I love voicing, and enjoy harnessing my youth, energy, range, and acting ability for projects.
I'm used to working under pressure with extremely tight deadlines, and can turn projects around quickly and with the upmost professionalism.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robin Egerton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robin Egerton is a Premium subscriber.
• Robin Egerton has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours