Natural, Sincere, Happy, Friendly, Dramatic, Fun
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American (no accent),
Southern US (Texas or Mississippi, yessir!),
Northern US (you betcha!),
Eastern US (think John Kerry)
My Voice Experience
"You have been given a gift of natural and effective communication[...]. You have a commanding voice and a commanding presence."
— John Piper, bestselling author and Pastor for Preaching and Vision, Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis, MN
http://vimeo.com/10708977 <-- A sermon I delivered to Bethlehem College & Seminary in April 2010.
One of the highlights of using my voice came when I would publicly read Scripture passages at my church. During one of these events, the wife of one of our elders — who was failing in her battle against cancer — leaned to the person next to her and said, "Who is that? His reading is such a comfort to me!" She passed on shortly after this, but it has comforted me knowing that my sense of drama and natural delivery could be a source of inspiration for someone like her. This was a pivotal moment in my decision to use my voice for the benefit of others.
• B.S. in Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute.
• Spent one semester of seminary studying audio engineering in a class on worship and technology.
• Composed arrangements and performed on the piano for a solo artist, HALEY BROWDER, in a studio in Temple, TX.
• Producer and performer for five albums for Character First! Education at BENSON RECORDING STUDIO in Moore, OK.
My Studio Equipment
• iMac / MacBook Pro
• GarageBand & Audacity for recording/post-production
• Blue Yeti USB Condenser
I've worked at an Apple retail store for five years, teaching people how to use GarageBand and the concepts behind audio engineering.
My goal is to find the right type of drama (be it serious, comedic, nostalgic, or cuh-razy!) that your project deserves.
I am very skilled with Apple computers, GarageBand and Audacity being my forté. I am also knowledgeable in Finale music notation. I can compose music as well as do voice work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Hulson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Hulson is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Hulson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Hulson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Hulson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Hulson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.