Family Man, Engineer, Professor, Guy Next Door
• Rob Hessler is registered with Voice123 since Feb 08, 2008.
Rob Hessler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Hessler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rob Hessler started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Rob Hessler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rob Hessler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Hessler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am ready to help give your voiceover project the sound it needs. Whether it's the calm, dependable family guy or guy next door, the edgy or off-the-wall character, the technical professional, or the fluent German-speaker, I will deliver what you are looking for.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, New York, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak German fluently, with the accent of someone whose primary language is North American English.
My Voice Experience
With a long history in the software engineering field, much of it working with major high-volume IVR systems, I am the perfect choice for IVR prompts, message on hold, and voicemail greetings. Furthermore, my interest in and exposure to all things technical and scientific means I won't trip over difficult technical words or jargon. Think of me for corporate training materials and web site voiceovers.
After taking an introductory class, I studied further with Voice Coaches (Creative Voice Development Group), doing both classroom and in-studio work. I am constantly striving to learn more voice acting techniques in order to hone my craft and expand my range.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Rob Hessler
I have gained significant experience in doing narrations by volunteering weekly with Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic, an organization that provides digital recordings of both text books and novels to a community of subscribers who are either sight-impaired or dyslexic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rob Hessler by email or phone, please click here.