Conversational, modern, upbeat, approachable
Rob works with an expansive variety of projects from film and video games to corporate presentations and on hold messaging. clients like paul mitchell, abbott labs, rockstar games and many more work with rob floyd for his conversational, modern, upbeat, and approachable style.
Rob’s main focus is to adapt to each project and work closely with the client to reach that attainable goal: the highest of quality product that keeps
the customer connected...every time.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
It's a pretty neutral North American accent. Can do slight British accent and a very good Boston accent if needed.
My Voice Experience
Over 13 years experience in the radio industry. Work includes Broadcast D.J., Voice Over, Radio Imaging, Commercial Production. Voice Over work also includes:
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Video Game
Podcasting for websites
Message on Hold services
Hair Professionals Spots
Business presentations for DoctorsMarketing
WW2 Documentary "Ghost Army" Narration
Voice-Over for E-Learning Companies
Imaging Director WBIX Radio, Boston.
Program Producer: WRKO Radio in Boston
Classes in Basic Voice Over.
Basics of Acting
Advanced Scene Study
Acting for the Camera
B.U. Actor's Lab
The Business of Acting and Modeling, NEMG
Edit with Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann KMS 105 studio microphone
Shure XLR 2U Processor
Final Cut Studio
Worked in film production and also have been cast as in five major motion pictures. On screen acting as well in film and TV, Commercial Print and Corporate Videos. Also lots of experience with hosting and TelePrompters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rob Floyd by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Floyd is a Standard subscriber.
• Rob Floyd was last active on Voice123 149 days ago