Deep, Clear, Announcer, Character Acting
I have a deep and clear pattern to my speech. Ideal for narration or announcing. Ranging anywhere from concise and articulate to regionally appropriate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Regional United States accents. Exaggerated character archetypes. Movie Trailer Narrator. Celebrity or character impersonations.
My Voice Experience
Officially, I've done voices for online-flash animation. And other video game dialog (impersonations, character acting) . I have also worked with translated video game scripts .
I currently have a weekly podcast on Party934 Internet Radio under the Mixologist title Murphy. Between music sets I discuss news and entertainment.
Student of Broadcast Performance at Metropolitan State College of Denver. As well as several years hosting experience on Party 934.
My Studio Equipment
Quality USB Condenser Microphone, Audacity, Workstation PC, podcasting software.
A healthy knowledge of pop-culture, movies, television, cartoons, video games, and so on. I prefer the term "Pop Culture Historian".
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Shea by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Shea is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Shea does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Shea was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.