character specialist,whatever the job requiresmale
• ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ is registered with Voice123 since Sep 02, 2008.
ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ started his/her voice over career in 1991.
• Currently ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF VOICES FROM warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations or animated voices for cartoons and creative invented voices for any particular preference.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
EL MONTE, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
english,spanish,middle eastern,jewish,australian,inventive etc....
My Voice Experience
Since a young boy I have had a talent for mimicing voices
and have had a fascination with recording. I have been in various music groups and have performed characters on skits as well as professionally recording for local company answering services etc.I have not yet professionally applied with any agent or really set forth to get my voice talents placed even though friends and colleagues stronly recommended me to pursue this industry...so here i go.
self trained vocally
los angeles recording workshop
My Studio Equipment
i have access to a protools hd3 system
with control 24 console
several excellent mics and preamps
i personally own a studio with mackie d8b mixing console
avalon pre amps
i like getting to know what a project seeker is looking for specifically or generally and once understanding their objectives usingmy own knowledge towards nailing the part.
i believe there is no job too big or too small i cant handle.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact ROBERT (PLAN B) MELENDEZ by email or phone, please click here.