Deep to Medium pitch, rich, character specialist
Deep, medium, and high/comedic voices.
Adaptable for animation and commercials.
Numerous dialects/accents - most USA, most UK (most English, Scots, Irish, Welsh), most European (German, French, Russian, Italian, etc), Australian, South African (English-speaking & Afrikaans)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
UK English including most regional dialects in England, plus Scots, Irish, Welsh.
US standard, Southern, Western, NY.
Most European dialects including German, French, Italian, Russian.
South African, Australian.
My Voice Experience
Extensive Film/TV credits -
Commercials, narration and animation
Performed voice work for BBC (World Service), LBC (London, UK), RTHK (Hong Kong)
Animation for Saban, etc.
Video games for LucasArts, Electronic Arts, Frictional Games (Sweden) and other European games' companies.
Commercial clients included McDonalds, Pepsi, Jack in the Box, American Airlines and many more.
Was the regular Scottish narrator on Taylor Made's golf club TV commercials.
BBC Voice Training - BBC on-air experience. Graduate of the National Film & Television School, UK.
My Studio Equipment
Pre-Amp: M-Audio Mobile Pre USB
Mike: M-Audio NOVA (Class A FET)
Software: NCH WavePad Master's Edition
Professional actor - Films, TV, stage, radio
Bagpiper - provided music regularly while playing recurring voice character, Angus Dagnabbit, on animated TV series MAD JACK, THE PIRATE. Played bagpipes in numerous films (The General's Daughter), TV and stage shows.
Former Journalist - TV, radio and print.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Robert Pike Daniel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Pike Daniel is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Pike Daniel was last active on Voice123 255 days ago