Smooth and deep,authoritative, hard/soft sell
Deep, resonant, and authoritative for narration, documentaries, movie trailers. Warm and smooth for commercials. Reasonable number of character voices. While I probably won't fit in selling acne medicine for teenagers, I CAN fit in selling most anything else. Professional and smooth for presentations, phone system work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, Southern hick or aristocrat, Brooklyn gangster type,willing to try anything once!
My Voice Experience
While relatively new to the "paid" world of voiceover, I have a whole lot of things I've done for the experience:
* Narrated training videos for American Honda Motor Co
* Various 30/60 second spots for a number of automobile dealers.
* Promos, PSA's, various spots for radio station
* I'm currently an air talent on KSBR 88.5 FM radio in Mission Viejo CA.
Currently on air at KSBR radio in S.CA
Multiple VO training with Bud Barth at Del Mar Media Arts
VO training with Don Burns, the Wave radio in Los Angeles
VO training with Pat Matthews, VO artist/instructor in So. Ca
Volunteer with Reading for the Blind as audio book reader
My Studio Equipment
I have access to recording studio with Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, various editing programs.
My main vocation for several years has been in the financial services industry, encompassing all areas but emphasis on sales and business development. Simply put, I've depended on my personality,expertise,professionalism,and voice to sell the product (in this case money which isn't as easy as it appears).I've been very successful in this industry, and believe my voice, in tandem with the appropriate product, WILL SELL. Fast paced, lethargic, straight ahead, or with any kind of humor, I can get it done.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Bob Hurt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Bob Hurt is a Standard subscriber.
Bob Hurt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bob Hurt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Bob Hurt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bob Hurt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.