Accent and character specialist, expressive
Wide range for sure. I can sound gruff and brazen for larger-than-life characters. I've been told I have a "good phone voice" so professionalism is something that definitely comes across as well. Lighthearted and inviting when the need arises, low and baritone for smooth narrating, sassy and sarcastic for sure!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Dakota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Proper upper-class and Cockney British, back-woods and formal Australian, both common and farce German, classic and farce French, subtle and overstated Indian, strong and farce Mexican/Spanish.
Impersonations: Mrs. Doubtfire, Crocodile Dundee, King Julian (Madagascar), Captain Barbossa, Mr. Herbert and Stewie Griffin
My Voice Experience
I acted on stage for two years before graduating highschool and then performed in college as well. All of my characters required a different accent, voice, or change to my vocal range in some way.
3 college courses
My Studio Equipment
Access to studio equipment
I have worked in the medical field all my life. I have worked with the most difficult and demanding patients imaginable, so it has humbled me and made me more cognoscente of my time and other people's time. I enjoy the art of acting and theater and put myself 100% into the character I am portraying in order to get better than expected results.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Robert Hodgdon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Hodgdon is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Hodgdon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Hodgdon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Hodgdon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Hodgdon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.