Genuine, conversational, friendly, guy next door
My voice has been described as a smooth, conversational, friendly, yet authoritative baritone, perfect for documentary narration, podcasting, commercials, and more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Robert Gonyo
My Voice Experience
As an actor and director trained in the theatre with an ear for music & language, voiceover is the perfect place to combine my theatrical work with my love for all things audio.
Private Coaching & numerous classes at Edge Studio in NYC.
My Studio Equipment
Hardware: MacBook Pro running 10.6.8, with DigiDesign MBox 2.
Software: ProTools 8
Audio input: Heil PR-30 mic, with BlueTube pre-amp for extra warmth.
I am trained in acting and directing for the theatre.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Gonyo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Gonyo is a Standard subscriber.
• Robert Gonyo was last active on Voice123 91 days ago