Hard sell, soft sell, some character voices, promo
I am a graduate of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Westbury Long Island.
Specializing in radio production, adobe audition, 360, TV on-air, voiceovers, on - air radio, copy-writing.
I have achievement awards in copy-writing, leadership award, final cut pro to name a few.
I have a deep soft voice that can be used in a wide variety. I can do hard sell, soft cell, some character voices.
I can write commercials, with FULL production!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New Jersey, Westchester, N.Y., white plains, N.Y., New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do some character voices, silly, goofy, droopy, don pardo, off the wall character voices.
My Voice Experience
On-air experience with a radio station in Daytona Beach Florida. Various voice-overs for commercials for radio. Hard sell, soft sell, promos, cross promos.
Graduated CSB (Connecticut School of Broadcasting) in westbury long island NY. Rebecca and Peter Burke for references there.
Graduated A.C.I. Radio Braodcasting school.
Training with Joan Baker from Push Creative, NYC.
Voice-over demo reel from Star Traks Studios in NYC
My Studio Equipment
i have a reaper program, that i can edit myself, very proficient!
I have a program with over 500 special effects.
I can write music as well. Drums, guitar and voice.
I do some accents and a lot of character voices i.e. goofy, droopy, euyore, don pardo and if I give a listen to SOME character voices I can duplicate them depending on what they are.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Robert Barden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robert Barden is a Standard subscriber.
Robert Barden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Robert Barden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Robert Barden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Robert Barden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.