youthful, crisp, clean, sincere
youthful, crisp, clean, sincere - lots of variety for presentations, narrations, commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- I speak Spanish (with believable accent)
- British English
- Australian English
- Texas & Southern US accents
- New York & Northeast US accents
- various character/cartoon-style voices
My Voice Experience
Radio commercials: KYCC Radio Stockton, CA voiceover for music concert promotion, also "His Kids Radio" (Grand Rapids, MI) radio show voiceovers, also "music-on-hold" voiceover work.
Communications Major - Cal State Univ. Long Beach, CA 1988
Rob Biagi Music - (my own business) - writing & recording music & product for children - 2003-present (I do singing vocals, voiceover work, recording engineering, editing, and production)
My Studio Equipment
Schoeps MK-1 microphone ($1,500), also RODE NT-1 microphone
Universal Audio 6176 pre-amplifier
Pro Tools 10
Mac Pro G5 Intel
VERY knowledgeable about engineering: made 2 of my own fully-produced music & vocal CDs
- onstage singer/performer doing live music shows (50-100 shows a year) since 1999.
- My Spanish accent/pronunciation is accurate and believable
- I was a workshop presenter/speaker for the City of Los Angeles 1989-1992
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Rob Biagi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rob Biagi is a Standard subscriber.
Rob Biagi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rob Biagi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rob Biagi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rob Biagi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.