Unique, Energetic, Natural, Fun
For spots and promo's- sincere, expressive, fun, with personality, upbeat and energetic. For character and unique delivery- conversational, natural. Narration- warm, intelligent and calculated.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Robb has been all over the place with his voice. He's had a few personality conflicts--in character. The over-worked employee, the hen-pecked husband, the overenthusiastic sports coach, the romantic failure, the southern drawler, the radio announcer with the inflated ego, the every-day Joe who's trying to get in shape. His background in drama and the performing arts has sprung this aspect of his creative pot wide open.
My Voice Experience
Robb been on the radio since 1985. Although he's been a "disc jockey" and currently hosts a morning show in newstalk he's been used in the production studio as well. From regular spots for clients to full-produced promo's for radio stations Robb is always comin' up with creative ways to use his talents to market. He's been involved with ad campaigns for AT&T, Hertz, Subway, Comcast and Sleep Country. He's narrated demo sales packages for companies and several independent documentary films, one on the "what if" the Big Storm hit New Orleans (Pre-Katrina).
Unknown - Click here to ask Robb Holloway
My Studio Equipment
Robb has a great production room with the ability to send a quality mp3 off fast.
The schedule gets busy but when I can I like to help with creative copy ideas when needed. I love the business and what it can do for a deserving client just trying to get a foothold into the market. Or who's trying to maintain domination. In this day and age "normal and mundane" doesn't stand out. I feel like I have been a part of some really innovative ideas on the air. In addition to radio and voice work I was the on-court announcer for the NBA New Orleans Hornets (soon to be the Pelicans). I emceed the Roadshow on ESPN Classic and hosted a traveling Capital One Mascot Challenge special.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Robb Holloway by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Robb Holloway is a Standard subscriber.
• Robb Holloway was last active on Voice123 222 days ago