adorable, sweet, fun, sassy, young, warm , fresh,
Authentically young sounding, with an age range of young child to young adult. Very versatile. Excellent girl voice; sweet, charming, cute, warm, melodic, great giggler and laugh.
High energy, creative, fun, quirky, sweet, soft or tough, for character voices or animation.
Natural, conversational, warm and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Baby; Girls of all ages; Boys; Teenage girls; Young adult female; Character voices; British accent; Southern accent;
My Voice Experience
I am a creative, dedicated, versatile, professional and positive! I am currently represented by Abrams Artists, one of the top agencies in New York City, though I also do non-union work.
Some recent clients/projects include:
Little Airplane Productions (multiple voices) - Emmy award producers of the Wonder Pets & Small Potatoes
The Littlest Pet Shop - (multiple voices)
Agnitus Games for Learning - (main voice, additional voices)
WebMD - lead, multiple voices
Chi Chi (lead) (animated series)
Spike Team (lead, ongoing series)
Jurassic Cubs (lead)
Gadget Gang (upcoming animated feature film) - (lead)
Monsters & Pirates (lead)
Playtime Buddies (lead)
Disney Pavilion of Central Florida Doc Fu commercials (multiple)
May Stery and the Forbidden Memories, Nintendo DS (lead)
Commercial training: Joan Baker and Amy Marcs
Animation training: Sunday Muse
Home Studio training: Dan Lenard
Many VO webinars and seminars, including Nancy Wolfson, Pat Fraley, Marc Cashman, Terri Apple, Lisa Fiscoff...
Piano teacher and performer; musical and lyrical composition;
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102 microphone
RME Babyface PRO
Also have very easy access to top recording studio in New York City.
Unknown - Click here to ask Rivki Bench
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rivki Bench by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rivki Bench is a Premium subscriber.
• Rivki Bench has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours