Authoritative, confident, motivating, sincere
• Rick Wysocki is registered with Voice123 since Aug 22, 2010.
• Rick Wysocki started his/her voice over career in 1983.
• Currently Rick Wysocki is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rick Wysocki was last active on Voice123 262 days ago
My voice ranges from smooth, warm and confident to compelling and authoritative. Commercial interpretations cover the range from intimate to persuasive and sophisticated. Narration styles range from warm to dramatic to consummately professional. Other words that have been used to describe my voice range are friendly, trustworthy, experienced, honest, real, upbeat, flexible, unique and conversational. All my projects reflect an outstanding ability in effective script interpretation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Westport, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rick Wysocki
My Voice Experience
My background is as a senior creative executive in advertising, which provides me with broad experience in the arts of selling, persuasion and effective communication. I have a degree in Drama and stage experience at the university level. My recording experience has been primarily in commercials for large national clients and in narration for documentaries, presentations and staged events.
Tufts University, BA Drama
American University, Graduate School of Communications
WMAL-TV (Washington, DC), Producer/Director
Wells, Rich Greene, Benton & Bowles (Advertising)
Bates Worldwide (Advertising), Executive Vice President; Director, Creative Services; Director, Broadcast Production.
Peter Rofe, VO Coaching
My Studio Equipment
Mac-based Pro Tools
Neumann TLM 103 & Sennheiser MHK 416 mics
My dramatic training, agency copywriting and broadcast production experience and understanding of how to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences makes me an excellent partner on any voice over project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rick Wysocki by email or phone, please click here.