medium deep, gritty, sincere, emotional, urgent,
• Rick Wiseman is registered with Voice123 since 2005-07-27.
• Rick Wiseman started his/her voice over career in 1987.
• Currently Rick Wiseman is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 646
• Rick Wiseman has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours
Deep and urgent, gritty and emotional, warm and sincere for commercials and trailors. Professional and authentic for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rick Wiseman
My Voice Experience
I'm a voice talent with a clear, confident and distinctive voice. I work everyday from my studio in Portland, OR delivering quality work quickly to producers, advertising agencies, marketing companies and tv stations across the country. My range for commercial work goes from Don Pardo-style announcer to the most sincere, believable non-announcer delivery. I can also ratchet-up the energy for car spots and direct response campaigns. I am skilled at presenting technical and industry jargon in a natural delivery.
Bachelors in Broadcast Communications from San Francisco State Univ. Voiceover training-Voicetrax, Sausalito, Ca.
Scene Study-Voice Acting-Cliff Osmond, San Francisco.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Rode NT 1-A condenser mic, Rolls Pre-amp and am using Sound Forge 8.0 recording & editing.
I believe my greatest asset to a client is my work ethic. I am available when you need me. I take direction very well. I will always give several reads of a project, and will go the extra mile for my clients.
My goal is complete satisfaction on the part of my clients on all projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Wiseman by email or phone, please click here.