Guy next door like Tom Bodet(motel 6)
• Rick Kratcoski is registered with Voice123 since Dec 14, 2009.
Rick Kratcoski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rick Kratcoski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rick Kratcoski started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Rick Kratcoski is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rick Kratcoski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rick Kratcoski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a radio show and offer a guy next door, your friend style. I have a voice with a deep rich resonance. My voice would be perfect for narrations while sexy and fun for commercials but still smooth enough for professional presentations. My voice is pretty much universal and can be used for a wide variety of projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Oceanside, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak Spanish and am capable of proper pronunciation for Spanish.
My Voice Experience
I am a rookie looking for my first voice over job. However I have my own radio show which I have been a DJ for over a year. I have also attended a voice over class presented by a husband and wife team that do voice overs regularly. They thought I was very capable of doing voice overs and mentioned that I had the guy next door style and stated I sounded similar to Tom Bodet of Motel 6 fame.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Ornamental Horticulture and have attended a 3 hour voice over training workshop. I am also a DJ for a local College radio station.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Rick Kratcoski
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rick Kratcoski by email or phone, please click here.