Executive, Witty, Judge, On-Air Host, Emcee
• Rick Hogan is registered with Voice123 since Feb 10, 2011.
• Rick Hogan started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Rick Hogan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rick Hogan was last active on Voice123 205 days ago
Flex between light, joking, conversant, upbeat for fun or entertaining production.
Executive, mature, dramatic for serious business productions. Can range from explosive anger to dispute resolution mediator.
Compassionate, empathetic, warm for sad production (e.g. eulogies, memorials).
Relaxed, witty, and "edutaining" for training and "how-to" productions.
Engaging and entertaining for keynote productions and documentaries.
Reflective, nurturing, collaborative for productions requiring MP3 or FTP
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western and southeast ("deep south") U.S.
My Voice Experience
I've been told for years that I have a "radio voice". I never believed it. I love every moment that I have a mic opportunity. Many have claimed that I have a "news anchor" voice.
26 years as corporate training facilitator, college professor, conference keynote speaker.
Recorded classroom lectures for online delivery to audience at a distance.
Produced and appeared in the first commercially produced corporate training video about workplace mentoring programs. Internationally distributed.
Scripted and appeared in talk-show format product video for a website,
The Fielding Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara, CA.
-some doctoral study leading Ed.D. in Educational Leadership & Change/Community College Concentration.
Brandman University (formerly Chapman University: at Military Extension sites in Western Washington),
-M.S. Human Resource Management & Development.
-Graduate Certificate, Training & Development.
-Graduate Certificate, Organizational Health Promotion.
Studied broadcast media in undergraduate program. Created and instruct full-credit (50 hrs) online social media marketing course: Business, Marketing & the Internet.
My Studio Equipment
Microsoft Office Suite (incl. Microsoft PowerPoint)
Windows Media Player (maintain latest version)
Windows Media Encoder (maintain latest version)
Plantronics headgear with noise reduction mic
Quick Time (maintain latest version)
Real Player (maintain latest version)
Screencast (maintain latest version)
Skype (Business version)
Variety of Digital and DLSR still and video cameras
Unknown - Click here to ask Rick Hogan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Rick Hogan by email or phone, please click here.