real, natural, conversational, strong, wry
• Rick Gangi is registered with Voice123 since Jun 09, 2006.
• Rick Gangi started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Rick Gangi is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 25
• Rick Gangi was last active on Voice123 4 days ago
I'm the regular guy with extensive range. From high energy to serious and sincere, sarcastic to Southern. I do an Italian dialect, Midwestern (Chicago), New York, cowboy character, flamboyant, sports play-by-play, numerous other character voices inluding bad movie trailer guy and cheesy announcer.
Also: greetings, radio, on hold, on-hold, voice mail, voicemail, voiceover, voice over, guy next door, over the top, warm, wry, sarcastic, accent, northeast, announce,r business presentation, video game, corporate, DVD, friendly, natural, believable, dialect, down to earth, non-announcery, political
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York City area, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian, Southern US, Midwest US, Northeast US (New York/Jersey)
My Voice Experience
Broadcast career began in 1987. Began VO career in 1998. Also a SAG/AFTRA member since 1998. Since 2000, I have served as Creative Director at Q104.3 FM in New York City. I have been cast for voice overs in national, regional and local spots and programs in TV, radio, DVD and video games, including:
Property Virgins (HGTV)
Top Ten Kitchen Makeovers (HGTV)
Marvin Windows and Doors
M & T Bank
Ricola (Carlos and Maria)
Poland Spring/Nestle Pure Life
America West Airlines
EA Sports Video Games
Modell's Sporting Goods
... as well as many informercial, political, industrial, corporate and in-house projects.
Located in New York City and Northern New Jersey.
I started in college at University of Florida and learned voiceovers by doing, basically. I do it every day of the week as part of my job in Miami, Atlanta, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and New York.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 7 HD, Neumann BCM 104 mic, Aphex 230 processor
I've been a PA announcer for a hockey team in Atlanta. I can ice skate and play hockey too. My carbon footprint is too big, but I'm taking steps to make it smaller. I updated my kitchen myself. I can make 5-Minute Brown Rice in 4 MINUTES! Oh, and in addition to voiceover work, I do production too. I'm sitting on a horse.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Gangi by email or phone, please click here.