Friendly 30's/40's guide, warm baritone, versatile
Warm, welcoming 30's/40's baritone; Friendly guide.
Leading international ESL "modeler" with all major publishing companies for 25 years: clear diction while completely natural.
Clear and confident yet accessible for corporate narration.
Versatile commercial background: rich and luxurious for upscale clients; charactered for approachable real guys; enthusiastic but not bombastic for hard sell.
Documentary narrations range from clinical and objective to empathetic and engaged.
For some cartoons, kids media and "funny business" corporate pieces, wild characters let my freak flag fly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York City area, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
List to come. Happy to audition.
My Voice Experience
Working voice artist for more than 25 years in NYC area and internationally: Commercials; Corporate imaging, orientations, sales training; Medical & Technical (for MOA's, sales training, launches); Promos; voice host of websites, IVR & friendly phone prompts and "on hold" messaging; hundreds of audiobook narrations for juvenile/school market worldwide; award-winning adult trade audiobook narrations.
Working voice artist for more than 20 years in NYC area and internationally: Commercials; Corporate imaging, orientations, sales training; Medical & Technical (for MOA's, sales training, launches); Promos; voice host of websites, IVR & friendly phone prompts and "on hold" messaging; hundreds of audiobook narrations for juvenile/school market worldwide; award-winning adult trade audiobook narrations.
My Studio Equipment
Mics: Neumann TLM 103, Shure KSM 32, Rode NTK
Pre-amps: Grace Design 101
Strip: dbx 376 Tube Channel Strip
Software: Adobe Audition 3, Audacity
Singer, impersonations, characters. Pharmaceutical/Medical/Technical language; "Voice of God" show experience; Also have sons with VO experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rick Adamson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rick Adamson is a Premium subscriber.
• Rick Adamson has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours