Excitable, Strong, Sports-Oriented, Wry, Dry, Fun
I have patterned my style after many of my broadcasting idols as well incorporating my own brand to my style.
I am excitable, strong, and welcoming with my voice.
My voice is strong and could be desribed between being baritone and bass. It could be also be described as deep, smooth, and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Rich Briggs
My Voice Experience
As per my profile picture, I work in education. I have been announcing basketball games since 1995. This fall I will be marking my 10th year announcing football games. In addition, I emcee our pep assemblies and I also announce for volleyball and wrestling. My official title is "The Voice of the Rangers" and my local newspaper is writing an article on my unique style this fall announcing the football games, for which I am truly honored, privileged, and humbled.
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Bethany College in West Virginia, concentrating in journalism and broadcasting. My education also includes attending the Columbia School of Broadcasting. I spent a brief period of time at a local radio station in my community as a sportscaster (station no longer exists in its current capacity). My training and experience is now at the scholastic level.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own makeshift studio with which to do audio recordings, including an AudioBox, microphones, headphones, desk and floor microphone stands. I also have a large windscreen shield to block out outside noises. I am a professional at what I do and take my work very seriously.
I am a trained writer as well as a trained announcer. I am a professional in both vocations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rich Briggs by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rich Briggs is a Standard subscriber.
• Rich Briggs was last active on Voice123 290 days ago