Deep-toned, Country, southern, natural
I have a baritone / bass voice, rich quality. Little to no natural reverb. Narrations and presentations are deep and smooth sounding; commercials and character voices are warm and fun. Can easily portray "the southern gentleman," yet be professional for narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
deep south characterizations
My Voice Experience
My experience is limited to narrations in church-related programs thus far; however, I have finished a 10-week Certificate program through Clayton State University Continuing Ed Program and want to begin a career in voiceover. I have a home studio setup with ProTools LE and the necessary equipment to produce my projects.
Certified VO through Clayton State University, Morrow, GA.
My Studio Equipment
MacBook for Artists; ProTools 8 LE; Mini MBox by Digidesign; Studio Mic w/ screen; keyboard; external hard drive for storage. Internet connection.
Background skills include 8 years in the US Navy, trained as a medical operating room technician at the Naval School of Health Sciences in Portsmouth, VA; worked in retail sales; good people skills; currently working in automobile maintenance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Richard Hemmle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Hemmle is a Standard subscriber.
Richard Hemmle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Richard Hemmle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Richard Hemmle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Richard Hemmle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.