Deep gravelly, soulful, FM DJ NY attitude , unique
• Richard Esposito is registered with Voice123 since Apr 30, 2012.
• Richard Esposito started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Richard Esposito is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Richard Esposito was last active on Voice123 294 days ago
Very deep, gravelly "soulful" FM DJ voice, with slight NY accent and heavy NY attitude. I am currently doing voice-overs for commercials in the state of Vermont, and have DJ-ed in a number of NY nightclubs in the past. Available for commercials, narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York... "Goodfellas" type accent and attitude. Also, extremely deep, "R'n'B" type late night FM DJ voice.
My Voice Experience
Radio commercials, and have DJ-ed in a number of NY nightclubs during the height of the "disco" era.
B.A. in Liberal Arts, S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook, NY
Recording Engineers Institute
Berklee College of Music
Currently employed... backstage security @ Green Mountain Concert Services and MSR Sound
My Studio Equipment
Yamaha O/1v digital mixer, JBL monitors, Lab Gruppen Amplifiers, Shure/Audio-Technica/Neumann microphones, etc.
I work backstage security for about 50 concerts/year and performed as a professional musician, on and off, for 30 years, and also, am currently a sound technician, myself.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Richard Esposito by email or phone, please click here.