Voiceover as Heard by Royalty: British, Authorative, Conversational & Warm
There's a reason why Richard is hired to record for individuals such as Royalty. His trustworthy and unique voice has been heard by thousands across the world, he can speak to any audience you can imagine. Even the US Government have relied upon his voice not once, but twice.
Contact him today, 99% of work will be in your inbox within 24 hours. He can even provide you with a sample read to ensure that your clients get the best style possible, absolutely free.
You can find Richard on the the web at www.RichardDiBritannia.com, email Booking@RichardDiBritannia.com or call 0742-853-4371 to contact him immediately. His studio is also fully equipped with Source-connect & Skype @ DiBritanniaVO.
Richard sits in a padded room and talks to himself all day... But he is more than capable of providing you with informative documentaries, entertaining audio books, executive business material, instructional education, exciting radio adverts, captivating explainer video's, clear and concise telephone IVR, personality filled videogame characters, character filled cartoons, hitting trailers, memorable podcast intro's, national TV commercials and viral internet advertisements. He's even the voice in your local lift and elevator!
Or maybe you need a video game character read? Well if you're looking for that booming megalomaniac evil genius or the screeching shrimpy little henchman, Richard can bring your character to life.
A PROFESSIONAL STUDIO:
Richard's studio consists of a Sennheiser MKH 416, a microphone that has been the industry standard since its inception. Adding to that, he uses a Lauten Audio Clarion, to bring out the rich warmth in his voice. That's not all, professional broadcast grade preamplifiers with clean signals bring life to each recording.
Richard is available at his studio from 8AM to 10PM, 7 days a week and will respond to emergency rush jobs outside working hours, he's available whenever you need him!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, Received Pronunciation, Authoritative, Genuine, Concerned, Conversational, Pathe' Style, Believable, Caring, Technical, Confident, Thoughtful, Charismatic, Eccentric, Over the top, Old, Wise, Victorian, Authentic, Comical
My Voice Experience
• The US Government
• Texas University of Health
• Utah Department of Health
• The Divine Office & Liturgy of the Hours Church
• Indie videogame makers
• E-Learning companies
• Radio stations
• IVR telephone systems
• Viral marketers
• ACX authors
• Retail stores
• Private individuals
• BA Japanese – School of Oriental & African Studies, London Studied towards.
• Adult Access Course, Distinction – Bowling College, Bradford
• Pathe' Voice - Private tutoring
My Studio Equipment
• Sennheiser - MKH 416
• Lauten Audio - Clarion FC-357
• SPL Channel One
• Focusrite ISA One
• Beyerdynamic DT-150
Very enjoyable to work with and willing to rework until it's perfect. If his voice is a fit for you project then I highly recommend him.
- Dane Falkner
Divine Office; Liturgy of the Hours
We had the pleasure of working with Richard on an animated tobacco prevention course for university students. He was helpful, responsive, flexible, and produced high quality work very quickly. Our project had to strike a fine balance between informative and engaging, and Richard did a superb job with both gravitas and comedic timing, when appropriate. I would not hesitate to work with him again, and I would highly recommend him to others.
- E. Herbert
Texas State University of Health
Richard was an absolute professional! A true 5 star talent.
- Susan Moumby
Metcom Studios / Utah National Department of Health
Since writing and recording our voicemail, our customers have left much longer messages with far more information regarding their inquiry. His voice is obviously catching their attention and has saved us a small fortune in callbacks.
- R. Hulme
£1 A Yard Fabrics
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Richard Di Britannia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Di Britannia is a Premium subscriber.
• Richard Di Britannia was last active on Voice123 150 days ago