Pleasant, articulate, mid-range, many dialects.
Smooth and professional. Very articulate and dynamic. Able to create many character voices and dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Southern Utah, Las Vegas, Utah, Cedar City, Salt Lake City, St. George, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Irish, Cockney, High British, Southern, Western twang, High Society, Standard American, Australian, Aussie, Texan, Scottish, British North Country, Yorkshire, Indian, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Scandinavian
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice over work has been for industrial films as a narrator. Because I cold read well, I am often tapped for technical narrations. I am very good at finding the dynamics in any presentation, so even if I am reading a technical presentation, I can keep the listener engaged.
I have also done character voices for animated films, radio commercials, and narrations for documentary and industrial films.
B.A. in Theatre from Brigham Young University
M.F.A in Acting from the National Theatre Conservatory
I have taught acting at the University level for the past 23 years.
My Studio Equipment
I work with the PreSonus AudioBox Studio and either Studio One software or Garage Band.
I have a good singing voice with a wide range of Baritone and Tenor. I am an excellent writer and am not adverse to proofing or even providing my own script.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Richard Bugg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Bugg is a Standard subscriber.
• Richard Bugg was last active on Voice123 334 days ago