Natural Baritone, Varied Accents & Mimics
I have been a stage performer for over 25 years, in varied situations. I have been able to use my voice for a living since I was 19. Natural Baritone, but can vary the pitch to falsetto.
As a stage hypnotist traveling the entire US & Canada, I was exposed to various accents, which I was able to pick up. (Mimicking was a hobby.) And during the show I use several voice pitches to engage my stage subjects in the bits and sketches that are part of the performance.
In the studio, this experience has helped me quickly give the director or client the vocal performance they seek with very few "takes".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian Street Accent(Northeast US)
Italian Proper Accent
Irish Street Accent (Northeast US)
Southern Drawl (Georgia, S. Carolina etc.)
Texas, AZ, New Mexico Cowboy (Including Spanish Accent)
Japanese American (Comic)
My Voice Experience
1. Website Clip From The Stage Show (ABC-TV)
2. "Guido Murphy's Dance Club" (Weekly Radio Promo Drop In Updates 30 Sec Commercials Boston Market 1990 -2006) Italian & Irish accents
3. "Love Themes From The Soap Operas" (TV/Radio 30 sec spot ran nationwide in 1980's.) Jem Productions, Studio City, CA
4. "So You Wanna Be Actor" (TV Pilot, Announcer Voice Over 2007) MaxxaM Pictures, Las Vegas, NV
5. "The Exotic Hypnotics Show" (30 Second Radio Spots, 1994-2007) Hypno Ventures LLC, Las Vegas, NV
Drama Clubs in High School
TV Show & Movie Writer
Voice Overs for College Radio
Write and Produce Ads for the Hypnosis Show, which are provided to venues for radio spots.
TV Production and Editing for 3 pilots including voice over announcements.
My Studio Equipment
Sony UWP Microphone
Shure SM 58 Microphone
Sony Digital EQ
Sony 1000 Watt Amp
Script Writing Skills
Computer Editing Skills (PC)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Richard Anthony by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Richard Anthony is a Standard subscriber.
Richard Anthony does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Richard Anthony was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Richard Anthony does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Richard Anthony was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.