Upbeat, alive, fun, energetic, lively, personable
I have a deep, smooth voice and specialize in doing fun, upbeat and lively production. I love providing a sparkle and personality to the delivery. That being said I have been cast in many commercials and narrations as the "announcer" voice: straight and polished.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am not really a character voice guy. I have a broad range of emotions, but not accents and dialects or impersonations.
My Voice Experience
I have done literally thousands of voice projects including national record spots, beer commercials, and fast food radio campaigns. I have also done voice overs for multi-million dollar Las Vegas shows, documentaries and complete national corporation phone systems.
I worked over 30 years in professional radio broadcasting, did entertainment reporting for local television and was the official television broadcast voice of the Washington State Lottery for over 6 years.
Speech Therapy and Public speaking Bachelor's degree from Eastern Washington University. Was privately tutored for drama voice work by Seattle drama coach.
My Studio Equipment
Samson G track professional microphone, and expert with Mac Garage Band and Audacity, have immediate access to full studio and engineer within 10 minutes of my office.
I am very computer savvy and am active on Skype for meetings and consultations. I run a full entertainment talent agency with access to a variety of talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ric Hansen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ric Hansen is a Standard subscriber.
Ric Hansen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ric Hansen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ric Hansen does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ric Hansen was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.