Confident, warm, credible, natural, fun, friendly
• Riccardo Perotti is registered with Voice123 since Jun 05, 2008.
Riccardo Perotti does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Riccardo Perotti was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Riccardo Perotti started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Riccardo Perotti is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Riccardo Perotti does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Riccardo Perotti was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Spanish voice over talent, fresh, friendly and credible, with neutral Latinamerican Spanish accent.
Very expresive and creative. Easy going but professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Weston, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Riccardo Perotti
My Voice Experience
Derived mainly from 20 years of on stage performances, radio and TV appearances, public speaking, etc.
Self-taught, although voice technique derived from formal extensive vocal training and 20 years of professional singing experience. Berklee College of Music alumnus.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 Microphone through a SSL XLogic Preamp.
Auralex Max-Wall Voice Booth
Apple Logic Pro Studio based system.
Professional Composer/Arranger/Producer and Singer-songwriter.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Riccardo Perotti by email or phone, please click here.