Corporate, upbeat, firendly, character, warm
As a voice talent, I have been described as well spoken with a clear voice that cuts through. I have the ability to sound young or mature, versatile yet believable. I can mimic many accents, characters and celebrity voices - please, just ask!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Australian, British, American, Italian, French, Greek, Scottish, Irish, Spanish.
Characterizations from previous work - Patsy/Eddie (Absolutely Fabulous), Gabrielle/Mary Alice Young (Desperate Housewives), Prue/Trude (Kath & Kim).
My Voice Experience
I began doing voice-overs professionally in 2000, as a sideline venture to my career in the radio industry. Throughout the years, the "sideline" VO work grew and grew, so much so that in 2009 I was able to commit to doing voice work full time, as a freelance talent. I provide professional reads and prompt turn-around for many clients in Australia and internationally, and as a result, can be found working in my studio everyday.
Throughout the years I have performed reads for radio, TV and cinema commercials. I have also voiced many phone hold messages, narrated corporate videos, training courses and documentaries, and even provided voices for an animated TV series (see www.thebeachcrew.com)
I have also voiced imaging and promos for TV and radio stations, including;
- Fairfax regional radio stations
- Grant Broadcasters
- Red FM, WAFM and The Spirit network
- Southern Cross Austereo
- West Coast Radio
- Capital Radio Network
- Flow FM
- Macquarie Regional Radio
- WIN Television
- Prime Media Group
...and many more
In 2000, I successfully completed Certificate Level 3 in Broadcasting Techniques at The Academy of Radio, Leederville WA.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio in Melbourne, Australia. I use an AKG Perception 120 mic, Yamaha mixer, PreSonus channel split amp, and Cakewalk SONAR and Adobe Audition for recording/editing.
My experience as a voice talent began when I started working in the radio industry.
Having a background as a Copywriter and broadcaster helped gave me a better understanding of read instruction, how to take direction and to project and enunciate each read.
As well as doing voice-overs, I also host a drive-time radio show for a regional Australian radio station, which I record in my home studio, in Melbourne, Victoria.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rhiannon Boulger by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rhiannon Boulger is a Standard subscriber.
• Rhiannon Boulger was last active on Voice123 116 days ago