real, warm, cool and edgy ,textured, story-teller,
Thoughtful, Salt-of-the-earth, insightful, voice of conviction with genuine warmth, non-sell but with weight and texture. Easy and relaxed. Cool and edgy. Playful sarcasm. Unusual and spot-on comedic characters; great story-teller, that can keep you engaged for long format; the non-announcer announcer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angleles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Proficient with all North American dialects, specifically Southern, Western(cowboy & surfer) and all areas of East Coast. Great ear for sound-alikes.
My Voice Experience
Voice Over Talent for over 25 years, repped by major talent agencies, in Los Angeles (ABRAMS ARTISTS) and New York. National VO campaigns with multiple commercials for Ford, Hagar, Poloroid, McDonalds, State Fund, and OSH. Narrated long format shows for NFL, CNBC's Restaurant Startup. Narrated multiple series on Destination America,VH1, HGTV and Cinenews for Encore. Also work in TV and film for over 20 years.
Studied at NYU's Tisch school of the arts. Studied Voice with Kalmensons, including their master class. A Voiceover teacher, both privately and classes at all levels and currently a vocal coach for on-air hosts at NPR west and KCRW, L.A.'s NPR affiliate.
My Studio Equipment
Full Recording Studio. A Studiobricks Isolation booth (acoustically engineered). Sunnheiser 416 'shotgun' microphone, Universal Audio la610 tube preamp, Apollo Twin Interface, Protools 12 recording software.
good with accents, any British Isles, including Australian and South African. also Spanish, Italian and French accents
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Reed Rudy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Reed Rudy is a Premium subscriber.
• Reed Rudy has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours