friendly, soft, sexy, dorky, professional
• Rebeka Thomas is registered with Voice123 since Feb 13, 2012.
• Rebeka Thomas started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Rebeka Thomas is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rebeka Thomas was last active on Voice123 203 days ago
My voice ranges from soft and mild, to sexy and confident, to fun and excited. It works well for characters, commercials and anything else!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do English, American Southern, Midwestern dialects. I can sound like a Valley girl or a regal queen. Young and old, silly and serious.
My Voice Experience
Zombie Yoga (video game)- Aya DePaul CDM
Death Laughs Last (radio play)- Airport Clerk, walla dir. John Hildreth
The Adventure of the Sussex Vampire (radio play)- Mrs. Ferguson dir. Marssie Mencotti
Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox (video game)- Various characters Visual Outbreak
Home (animation)- Mom Columbia Animation Dept.
Republic Bank (local commercial) Chicago, IL
I've also done several Voice Bunny projects.
BA Theater (Acting) at Columbia College Chicago
Voiceover I - Marssie Mencotti
BangZoom! Voice Acting workshop - Tony Oliver
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 3.0
I record from home and I edit and process recordings myself. Recordings are clear and free of background noises.
Fast turnaround time. I can analyze a script, but also follow directions well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebeka Thomas by email or phone, please click here.