Warm, Smart, Vivacious with a Smile
Wry & Dry to Warm, Friendly, Confident to Sultry, Sassy... often with a wink.
Rebecca started her voice over career officially in 2001 and has voiced hundreds of projects as a Mom, girl-next-door, expert coach, friendly host, newscaster and more.
Rebecca also has done much on-camera hosting, film, and regional comedy theater.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, CA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
• Dialects or Accents
- Neutral American English
- New York Jewish
- Many character voices
• Technical & medical terms
• Sales & marketing
• Speed Reads & Tongue Twisters
• Cat, Dog and Donkey and more animal sounds
My Voice Experience
I have had lots of fun collaborating with clients in these VO genres:
• Podcast opens/show tags
• English language dubbing
• Phone systems
• Audio Books
Los Angeles: Meisner’s Method with Martin Barter at The Sanford Meisner Center, with Brett Rickaby at David Kagen Acting Studio; Fitzmaurice Breath & Voice Work with Saul Kotzubai / Jessica Claire; VO Improvisation at Kalmenson & Kalmenson with Stephen Tobolowsky
San Francisco: VO Commercial, Narration, etc. with Taylor Korobow at The Voice Factory; Singing & Acting at Shari Carlson Studio; Cold Reading at Seidways Studio with Bobby Weinapple
Batchelors Degree in Radio-TV-Film
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro… Logic Pro ... ONE by Apogee… Nuemann U87 microphone...
VERY PROFESSIONAL & FUN!
"I appreciate you working with me on price and time and being an overall pleasure to work with."
- Mark H., Marco Media
"If you want the best voice-overs for your videos - can't get better than @RebeccaMichaels"
- Ian G., CEO
“Rebecca has provided excellent voice over work on several of our eLearning projects; she is able to express a variety of 'attitudes' and 'styles' with her voice to meet a particular project's needs. Rebecca delivered admirably. We've since used her for other eLearning projects and will hire her again.”
Top qualities: Great Results,On-Time,Creative
– Jay L., CEO
I will definitely recommend you for my next project & also to the other managers within the organization. It’s been a pleasure working with you because of the quality of deliverables & the ownership you have displayed. Your involvement with the assignments was not just limited to recording but also in pointing out & recommending changes that helped us meet all the schedules. You interacted with us like of a stakeholder more than a vendor, which helped instill confidence.
P.S. Feel free to use this with your other clients."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebecca Haugh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Rebecca Haugh is a Standard subscriber.
• Rebecca Haugh was last active on Voice123 288 days ago