Engaging, Warm, Smart, Funny, Conversational
• Rebecca Metz is registered with Voice123 since Jul 05, 2011.
• Rebecca Metz started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Rebecca Metz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rebecca Metz was last active on Voice123 172 days ago
Clear, engaging, and intelligent.
Natural and conversational.
Sincere and trustworthy.
Wry and funny.
Playful and knowing.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Standard American
British, London, Cockney
Southern, American Southern, Texas, Alabama, Kentucky
Northeast US, New York, Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island, Queens, New Jersey
Eastern European, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
Others available by request
My Voice Experience
Voice over/on camera experience includes national Zyrtec and CapitalOne commercial campaigns, and extensive television credits including Justified (with a rural Kentucky accent), The Mentalist, Boston Legal, Nip/Tuck, Scrubs, Gilmore Girls, Angel, ER, and more.
Prototypes include Kathy Griffin, Susie Essman, and Joan Cusack.
I am also an experienced singer and stage actor who has performed in Los Angeles, New York, London, and elsewhere.
Carnegie Mellon School of Drama
Kalmenson & Kalmenson Commercial Voiceover Training
VO Dojo Member
My Studio Equipment
In my home studio, I work with a Blue Snowball Microphone and Audacity software on Mac.
Worked for Disney Online Studios in Online Community building, management, and marketing. Social media savvy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Rebecca Metz by email or phone, please click here.