professional female, cultured, instructor,
• Rebecca LYNE is registered with Voice123 since Jun 23, 2005.
• Rebecca LYNE started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Rebecca LYNE is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Rebecca LYNE was last active on Voice123 286 days ago
Professional and serious for presentations and instructional content
Warm and lively tones for narration of documentaries and commercials.
Business and corporate tones
Adult and sophisticated
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a full time language artist. My repetoire includes freelance writing (nonfiction, poetry, essays and content for business), French to English translations in various domains and voice overs in English, French and accents.
My voice is suited for commercials, narrations, audio books, trainings/demos, pod casts...
Contact me anytime.
Full-time language and communications professional mainly for business, IT, the arts, literary and non-profit sectors.
Masters in Professional French with emphasis in communications: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Graduate level class work in public speaking: University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Professional writer for business, non-profit and freelance including poetry.
I am particularly fascinated by great speeches and am known to listen to recordings of Winston Churchill for fun! I have written speeches for members of the religious community and have collaborated on speechwriting for a state Representative.
My freelance writing includes poetry and nonfiction articles and essays.
Trained in music at a young age including choral and strings.
I am fascinated by acting and enjoy reading on the topic of acting techniques as well as absorbing any documentary or interview of respected actors. Judi Dench in the "sleep walking scene" I consider to be perhaps the greatest acting and voice performance in history. Find it on YouTube and let me know what you think.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Samson USB Studio Condensor Mic- Model CO1U
Software- Audacity and Cakewalk
Access to local studio
Extensive business knowledge usefull for proper reading of software tutorials and other business focused projects.
Intellectual interests in theology, pedagogy,
cultural issues and topics, politics and world affairs which assists in best readings of serious, intellectual and social science topics and subject matter. My voice is well suited for instructional content or documentaries.
Experienced, in-person presenter of training programs and sales topics.
I live betwen the USA and France and can be reached anytime.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Rebecca LYNE by email or phone, please click here.