clear, warm, caring, believable, character, sultry
• Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) is registered with Voice123 since Aug 21, 2004.
Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Smooth, Clean Enunciation. Lower register. Sassy and fun to caring heart felt reads. High energy auto and night club spots to clear and confident for long format medical and news reads. Audio books.
Age range from young adult to senior.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Orlando, Tampa & South Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, southern gal, uppity Brit, tired schmuck, witch, snob, tomboy, so happy I could cry or maybe bust your chops
My Voice Experience
20 years in broadcasting. Radio personality, Television News Anchor, commercial voice talent and on-camera spokesperson.
Voice talent for local, regional and national products and services... on hold messages & phone prompts to Audio Books and training videos.
Spending years on Live TV prepares you for a lot... In 1999 I left the news business to stay home with our new son. I moved entirely into commercial work as an on-camera spokesperson and voice over talent.
I now work mainly from my home studio and occasionally from other production houses in this market.
My Studio Equipment
fully equipped ISDN audio booth
Protools Digidesign Mackie Mixer
Rhode NTK mic
a professional ON-CAMERA presence which allows clients to utilize the same talent for both tv and radio ad campaigns; essential in establishing a level of recognition to the product or service being advertised.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebecca Blair (Fondessy) by email or phone, please click here.