Refined, warm, comforting, sexy, fresh, spicy, fun
• Rebeca Rambal is registered with Voice123 since Jun 28, 2008.
• Rebeca Rambal started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Rebeca Rambal is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 3
• Rebeca Rambal was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
Warm, educated, refined for narrations and audiobooks.
Sexy, funny or fresh for commercials.
Smooth and professional for presentations.
Strengths: diction, acting, fast speaker.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Bothell, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Spanish is very high end with a neutral (Panamerican) accent. However, I can do Mexican or Argentinian accents.
I have a subtle European/Spanish accent in English but I speak it fluently.
My Voice Experience
I have worked in voice overs since I was very young. I have been a professional stage and television actress for almost 30 years. I am usually called to do narrations, audiobooks, commercials and dubbing of American series or feature films into Spanish.
In the 20+ years I have been working in the USA, I have translated, dubbed and directed a large number of Films, TV Series and Documentaries for major studios in Los Angeles.
I was in charge of adapting, directing and casting the Spanish dubbing of three seasons of the series Ugly Betty for it's transmissions through Secondary Audio Channels.
I have also done the voices of famous animated characters like Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and Esmeralda, from Disney's The Hunchback of Notredame.
Performing Arts and Theater in Mexico City.
Theater Games with Viola Spolin in Los Angeles, Ca.
Film and TV, UCLA
30 years of Theater and TV.
I've participated in over 10 soap operas, and had a Spanish live magazine show for 4 years that was transmitted nationally in the USA.
I have received numerous awards both as an actress and as a TV hostess.
My Studio Equipment
I have an excellent set up for mp3 auditions and wave recordings. I have access to studios if necessary.
It is very important that with the growing Hispanic market and thus the need for translating and doing voiceover work in Spanish, that the language is correctly translated to avoid abominations, (and believe me, I have seen them even from professional companies). I offer a guaranteed translation that will be clearly understood in any country of Latin America and even Spain.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Rebeca Rambal by email or phone, please click here.