professional, buisiness, characters, deep sonorus
• Raymond Scully is registered with Voice123 since May 31, 2011.
Raymond Scully does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Raymond Scully was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Raymond Scully started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Raymond Scully is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Raymond Scully does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Raymond Scully was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a deep, warm, sonorous voice, that can either lull you into a trance or command respect and attention, with a wide range from funny to serious, helping to accentuate the point presented.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Ashland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American midwest/southern/Brooklyn; English cockney/royal; Australian; many crazy character/cartoon voices; can impersonate Brando, Pacino, Stallone, Chistopher Lee, many Simpson voices (Homer, Burns/Smithers, Moe, Otto, Jimbo, Milhouse), Muppetts (Kermit, Fozzie)
My Voice Experience
Voiced 13 audio books, TV commercials for KMTR-TV Euegen/Springfield, OR, Independent Video productions, Cable Access projects, 13 years commercial and public radio experience( DJ at KZEL-FM Eugene, KRVM-FM Eugene [also Program Director], KBOY-FM Medford, KCMX-AM Medford, KCMX-AM Medford, Stadium Announcer for Minor League Baseball Eugene Emeralds
B.S. In Telecommunications & Film; minor in broadcast Journalism, University of Oregon; engineer at Blackstone Audio, Inc.; theater background: High School, Community Theater Company
My Studio Equipment
easy access to studio with Neumann microphones, using Pro Tools version 8 recording hardware, Adobe Audition version 3.0 editing software
I've worked with all clients in all environments, and all aspects of projects, from writing to recording to editing. I have a well-rounded, knowledgeable background, resulting in the best product in the most professional manner...and I'm fun, too!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Raymond Scully by email or phone, please click here.