Guy next door
A clear, distinct, and 'regular' voice timbre which is easily relateable. It can go Higher for a more childlike sound, or lower for more professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include, southern, redneck, south side Chicago, non-descript east coast.
Dialects include, English, Irish, Scotish, Monty Pythonesque French (i.e outrageous French accent)
I think I do some pretty decent nior Characterizations (i.e. E.G Robinson, James Cagney. Also a Jimmy
My Voice Experience
Recently voiced a promo for Five Talents International's Charity Golf Classic. http://t.co/90nsbR6h
KickStarter for Lit Activity Tracker
God For Today- Denise Lorenze
Receiving Personal Prophecy-Bill Vincent
Increasing your Anointing - Bill Vincent
Angels an Overview - By Marilynn Hughes
Theater Major in Collage, Have performed on stage in Chicago, Have done staged readings of original works in Alabama. Took the Such-A-Voice Masterclass and Demo's class.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition
AKG C-214 recording condenser microphone
Shure srh440 flat response headphones
Art tube mp preamp
I think it's important for clients to know that I have a very strong work ethic. I work as hard for non-profits, as I do for companies. I like to be collaborative, and learn quickly from mistakes. From grinding it out in restaurants and coffeehouses, I've learned that every one is important, and that the relationships you build are as important as the product you put out.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ray Cole by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ray Cole is a Standard subscriber.
• Ray Cole was last active on Voice123 330 days ago